'Response Management Masterclass'
Thursday 9th November, 16:00 GMT, 08:00 PST, 11:00 EST
Tim Smith, Chief Executive of EIMS, is joined by Andy Rutherford, Global Sales Director, to deliver a Masterclass about effective lead management.
In poll questions in our September Demand Center webinar 93.3% of attendees rated the 'improvement in the way that leads and inquiries are followed up to maximise conversion to pipeline' as 'important' or 'very important'. This tells us that organisations still see lead waste as an area of significant opportunity.
With 30 years of lead management experience between them, Tim and Andy will draw on the learnings accumulated and best practice now employed at EIMS
If you are concerned about effective lead follow up, this webinar might well be your most productive hour this year.
- Tips for effective follow up at scale, how to repeat the best outcomes
- The People Factor. Driving productivity from your teams
- The most effective Service Level Agreements for partner and sales organisations
- Key attributes of a lead that will survive to pipeline
- The most observed systems and process flaws and how to fix