ACHIEVING A SINGLE STOCK VIEW IN REAL TIME
Picture this: a customer goes to your website and discovers a new pair of jeans that he loves. But you’re out of stock online. And in-store, they’re unavailable, too. And the sales staff are unable to say for certain in which corresponding store the size might be stocked, or when the product is available.
In a highly competitive marketplace, the reputation of your business can be forever damaged by an unsatisfactory customer experience.
This webcast, featuring Detego CEO Uwe Hennig, VP, Internet of Things Group & GM, Retail Solutions Division Joe Jensen and Drapers deputy editor Kirsty McGregor will discuss such topics as:
- The power of retailers guaranteeing that their customers can buy what they need, when they need it, with minimal fuss
- Harnessing software to acquire a single stock view in real time
- Using Internet of Things (IOT) technology and analytics to achieve a distinct understanding of your customers
- Leveraging The Cloud so that retailers can calculate what they’ll trade in the future instead of only referring to the past
- Working with technology to discover which items aren’t selling, thus decreasing costs