Inside Sales Masterclass APAC
Originally Aired: Thursday 1st February
Ben Tellez, Director of Talent Management, EIMS, is joined by Andy Rutherford, Global Sales Director, to deliver a Masterclass focused on best in class Inside Sales Teams.
In questions tabled at our webinars in the last two months we were not surprised to hear concerns about lead handover to field sales or channel; losing leads along the way and not getting pipeline value attribution. In addition, 75% of poll responders rated ‘achieving a more cost-effective sales organisation to reach the available market’ as either important or very important.
An effective Inside Sales team can help resolve pipeline shape and velocity challenges and can be a highly effective way to drive up sales productivity and reach.
If you are looking at how an Inside Sales Team (whether insourced or outsourced) could deliver value to your organisation, then this webinar is for you.
Ben and Andy will address:
- What is best-in-class?
- Tips for effective organisational alignment, quota assignment and measurement
- Effective IS resourcing and team motivation
- Top tips for forecast accuracy
- Partnering with channel and field sales for maximum impact
- Outsource vs. Insource pros and cons.