A&E Delays- method, findings and next steps
Join our latest webinar that brings to life the recently published A&E Delays report.
The NHS constitution sets out that a minimum of 95% of patients attending an A&E department in England must be seen, treated and admitted or discharged in under four hours.
Monitor has conducted a report and recommendations to understand why the four hour A&E standard was missed during Q3 2014/15 and reached its lowest level for more than 10 years. This webinar, which is targeted at healthcare sector workers, outlines the method, key findings and next steps to prevent A&E delays.
Register for this webinar, for your opportunity to:
- find out how Monitor analysed A&E performance
- gain an understanding of our key findings from the report
- understand how Monitor develops evidence based policy
- find out what Monitor and other ALBs are doing to support much challenged emergency care systems through the Emergency Care Improvement Programme (ECIP)
- ask questions about the report during our Q&A
- NHS analysts
- strategy, operations and business development directors/equivalent
- think tank healthcare researchers
- anyone interested in and/or working in the healthcare sector