Over the past year we have seen cyber attacks on corporations on a massive scale such as the Yahoo data breach with 1 billion user’s data stolen, the RansomWare attacks throughout the EMEA region, and the DDoS attack against the Ukraine power grid that caused a power outage of western Ukraine. The sophistication and complexity of cyber-security attacks are increasing. Organizations need to implement best practices and proactive solutions that not only protect digital content and properties but also keep them one step ahead of these evolving threats.
Avoid a repeat of recent attacks – practical advice to defend against cyber threats
20th July - 14:00 BST
Join us on 20th July for a live webinar with Limelight's digital security experts, who will share information from recent breaches, and explore best practices and options organizations have to thwart attacks and provide powerful security for their digital content.
Maintain brand perception and revenue with the practical advice from this webinar. Maintain brand perception and revenue with the practical advice you will receive from this webinar including:
• Keeping web applications and other website software current with vendor provided updates and latest patches
• DDoS attack prevention and mitigation – identifying attacks including zero-day threats within legitimate traffic and scrubbing, to keep websites available
• Web Application Firewall – protecting web applications against data theft
• Securing content in transit – using SSL to prevent content theft
• Controlled access – enforce content licensing restrictions by limiting access to authorized users with Geo-fencing, URL tokenization, IP address whitelisting and blacklisting