Reinventing the In-Store Experience: Blurring the lines between bricks and clicks
Thursday 27 April | 14:30 - 15:30
With today’s retailing environment more competitive than ever before, savvy UK fashion brands and retailers are using digital to win high street relevance over online-only competition, by delivering ultra-modern shopper journeys in their stores.
This Drapers and Salesforce webcast will take a look at how retailers are reinventing the in-store experience, at what their priorities are, and ask what works and what doesn’t?
We will be asking our expert panel:
- What should the in-store experience look like today and how important is it to incorporate digital?
- How have customer expectations of the in-store experience changed?
- How can fashion retailers leverage their digital capabilities to make the in-store journey more personalised, engaging, and overall a more human experience?
- How can a fashion retailer create a unified experience, where the back-office is connected, and customers are kept happy?
- In their experience, what has worked and what hasn’t?
- Longer term, what will the in-store experience of the future look like and what investments and innovations will be required to make it happen?