“Is there a progesterone cutoff for freeze only?”
Dr. Ange Wang and her coauthors, Drs. Alan Copperman, Karen Cohn, John Nulsen, Brad Miller, and Lynn Westphal, will discuss the recent Fertility and Sterility manuscript regarding factors contributing to success with freeze only, including:
- What patients are best suited for freeze only IVF cycles?
- How can progesterone concentration be used as prognostic factor?
- Is there an optimal cutoff value for progesterone to consider with freeze only?
- How does patient age affect decision to consider freeze only?
- What study design is best to interrogate this important issue?
The journal club will be hosted by Alex Polotsky, M.D., at the Unversity of Colorado. Expert discussants will include Micah Hill, M.D., and Christos Venetis, M.D., Ph.D. The event will be hosted by Fertility and Sterility's Video and New Media Editor, Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E., at the University of Pennsylvania.
We invite you to join the conversation about this exciting topic by registering on this site. Even if you're unable to make the live event, registering allows you to watch a recorded version at a time convenient for you.