The CBI is the UK's premier business lobbying organisation, providing a voice for employers at a national and international level. Following the Chancellors 2013 budget announcement, CBI delivered a webinar with a number of key industry experts to discuss their reaction to the budget. They also wanted to stream the webinar to a live audience and to ensure that the sound quality was of a high standard they requested that WorkCast went onsite to do the recording.
To encourage engagement from their audience they also included a live Twitter feed and Q & A session. Due to the nature of the budget announcement, CBI and WorkCast had to turn the event round very quickly.
They had a requirement to:
- Increase brand awareness
- Establish themselves as an expert body
- Extend reach of communication
- Encourage engagement and interactivity from the audience
What they Achieved with WorkCast
- Onsite audio webinar
- Peer to peer interaction
- Exposure to a different type of audience
Delivered Measurable Results
- High level of engagement and interaction from social media
- Value in on-demand content
- Reached different type of audience