Myocardial CT Perfusion – a comprehensive appraisal of patient selection and technique in a multimodality imaging environment
June 25 10:00 AM CST | 11:00 AM EST
Chest pain is one of the most frequent reasons for an evaluation in the emergency room.There are multiple imaging modalities available to evaluate the patient with chest discomfort.This webinar aims at evaluating the role of Myocardial CT Perfusion testing in the patient with chest pain . The webinar will discuss patient selection, basic physiology, technique, test characteristics and case presentations at the end.
- To select the appropriate patient for CT Perfusion
- Understand the basic concepts/Physiology behind CT perfusion
- Discuss various protocols for the acquisition of CTP
- Understand the differences between static and dynamic CT perfusion
- Understand test Characteristics of CTP
The outline of the presentation as follows:
- CT Perfusion Physiology
- CT Perfusion basics/Patient preparation
- CT Perfusion protocols for rest/stress
- CT Perfusion image acquisition
- CT Perfusion post processing
- CT Perfusion case presentations
This activity is intended for radiologists and cardiologists involved in CT Perfusion and CT Scanners.