Optimizing Wastewater Treatment with Intelligent Control
How dynamic, real-time data analysis provides actionable insights for immediate response to process changes
Originally Aired November 10, 2020
Industry 4.0 is creating an information-centric workforce by connecting people, physical assets and operational systems. Now, intelligent recommendations based on process data are available via the cloud and hand-held devices anywhere, anytime. Using Artificial Intelligence, especially machine learning, to analyze the data makes machines and devices smarter enabling prescriptive actions based on data-driven predictions while minimizing human intervention. Are you ready for Industry 4.0?
In this live webinar, join Innovyze experts, Thouheed Abdul Gaffoor and Javier Cantu, P.E., PMP, and special guest Doug Hatler, to learn how you can achieve operational efficiencies and savings with Industry 4.0 technology. This event will allow viewers to gain valuable insight into the following topics:
- Introduction to Industry 4.0 and Predictive Control
- How Predictive Control Drives Efficiency and Savings
- Example Applications and a Real-World Case Study
Participants will learn:
- How Emagin AI by Innovyze uses machine learning to capture and analyze real-time wastewater process data;
- How operators can use the power of AI to make intelligent decisions, and ultimately provide significant cost savings potential for utilities and heavy industry; and,
- How engineers and operators can eliminate the countless labor hours spent chasing the data they need to make critical operational decisions.
About the company:
Innovyze is a global leader in building innovative, industry-leading software for the water industry for over 35 years. Innovyze serves thousands of clients including the largest utilities, ENR design firms, consultancies and refining plants around the world. Learn more at www.innovyze.com