What the state of the media means for your comms strategy
April 23, 3pm BST
The media landscape is changing in 2020, but are you keeping up? Are you positioned to meet and overcome the challenges you'll face this year?
Join our expert panel as they discuss results from Cision’s Annual State of the Media Report 2020, and additional trending topics, including:
- Media trends from over 3,200 top journalists across 15 countries
- Rethinking your approach to your communications and marketing strategy in 2020
- Our predictions for 2020
Key takeaways from State of the Media 2020:
- COVID-19 changed everything for everyone
- Distrust in the media continues to decrease, but there is still work to be done on this front
- Bias is unavoidable in human and journalists are humans; we examine this relationship between bias and reporters
- Social media continues to be complicated while the heady promises of AI continues to fade
- PR outreach needs to be even more targeted and relevant to stand out than ever before
Join us at 3pm BST on April 23.