Integrating Devices Into Quality Systems
Originally Aired: 24 April 2018
Lab instruments and enterprise systems reside in silos to solve specific needs. Connecting these devices and systems provides the ability to capture data to make better, more efficient decisions and will error proof the workflow by removing data transcription.
Watch this webinar where Lonza's Subject Matter Expert Rob Lutskus explains how to integrate devices and systems in QC and production.
Get useful tips for how you can derive value from the data generated and understand how this helps you to error proof your workflows and processes. Register now and learn how to implement, integrate and validate seamlessly.
- Technical considerations for interfaces
- Understanding raw data and determining what data belongs in what system
- Data Integrity compliance
- Review by exception
- QC and manufacturing personnel who generate the data
- QA personnel who review and release data
- System owners and IT business partners