Enabling the SiC revolution: Top five ways plasma processing can be used to realise better performance
20th February 3pm UK
Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology has developed an innovative set of plasma process solutions designed to enable maximum Silicon Carbide (SiC) device performance.
In this webinar you will learn our top five tips on how plasma etch and deposition play an essential role in making great devices:
- How surface preparation using plasma etching is used to help grow high quality device layers
- Mask deposition and etching using PECVD for high density masks
- Using high etch rate etching of mesas and trenches using high density plasma etching for high throughput and low COO
- Understanding how etch profile plays an essential role
- Deposition of barrier layers to improve interfaces and increase device efficiency
Everything you wanted to know about plasma process solutions for SiC but were afraid to ask!