Register below for the next Fertility and Sterility Journal Club Global:
Semen Quality and Pregnancy Loss
Michael Eisenberg, M.D., his coauthors Germaine Buck Louis, Ph.D., and Kate Sapra, M.D., M.P.H., will be joined by experts in the field including Stephen Krawetz, Ph.D., and Tim Jenkins, Ph.D., to discuss the recent paper published in Fertility and Sterility, "Semen quality and pregnancy loss in a contemporary cohort of couples recruited before conception: Data from the LIFE Study."
- In what ways can semen parameters impact the risk of pregnancy loss?
- How does DNA fragmentation impact risk of pregnancy loss?
- Do semen parameter confer differential risk to women with recurrent miscarriage?
- How are sperm DNA methylation patterns determined, and do the predict miscarriage?
- What study design is best to interrogate this important issue?
The Journal Club Global will be hosted by Jessica Spencer, M.D., Jennifer Kawwass, M.D., Audrey Marsidi, M.D., and Akanksha Mehta, M.D., from Emory University School of Medicine. The event will be moderated by Fertility and Sterility's Video and New Media Editor, Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E. (University of Pennsylvania), and Interactive Associate-in-Chief Micah Hill, D.O. (National Institutes of Health).
We invite you to join the conversation about this exciting topic by registering on this site. Even if you're unable to make the live event, registering allows you to watch a recorded version at a time convenient for you.