Handheld Raman spectrometers have fundamentally changed how the pharmaceutical industry performs incoming raw material identification testing. The Thermo Scientific ™ TruScan™ RM Handheld Raman Analyzer continues to push the trend that it started with a new set of capabilities to improve quality testing initiatives for biopharmaceutical manufacturers.
A quality specialist from a Johnson & Johnson company will also share his experience with the use of Thermo Scientific ™ TruTools™ for the quantification of APIs in their syrup products.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
1. What TruScan is and how it supports continuous improvement for biopharma manufacturers2. Applications using TruTools chemometric software to identify classically difficult materials and cell culture medias
3. How to leverage TruTools to create quality testing algorithms for at-line PAT checks and perform protein product identification
Who should attend:
• Quality Control Professionals
• Process Analytics Professionals
• Quality Assurance Professionals