The ED Patient Safety Checklist
Monday 23 October 2017 | 9.30-10.30am
Developed by clinicians in the Emergency Department at Bristol Royal Infirmary, the ED Patient Safety Checklist is a tool that helps to ensure that patient safety is prioritised even when the department is stretched to its limits, particularly during winter.
This webinar will guide you through the development, implementation and use of the ED Patient Safety Checklist. We will cover best practice and non-negotiables, as well as helpful tips and exposure to what we got wrong so you can learn from our mistakes.
We will address three key learning points:
- What happens to safety in the ED during crowding?
- How to mitigate the risk
- Practical tips to implementing the checklist in your ED
Who should attend?
- ED nurses, matrons, chief nurses/heads of nursing
- ED consultants and junior doctors
- ED clinical directors and operational/safety managers