Register below for the next Fertility and Sterility Journal Club Global:
Factors that Impact the Success of Embryo Transfer
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2018
This Journal Club Global will be streamed live from The Annual Congress of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR2018) to discuss "Factors that Impact the Success of Embryo Transfer."
Marcelle Cedars, M.D., and Kevin Doody, M.D., will be joined by experts in the field including Duru Shah, M.D., and Ameet Patki, M.D., to discuss the recent Fertility and Sterility manuscript, "The impact of transfer time on pregnancy outcome in frozen embryo transfer cycles," authored by Malinda Lee, M.D., M.B.A., and colleagues at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
Questions to be addressed include:
- What factors impact the success of an embryo transfer?
- Does a long transfer time negatively impact pregnancy outcomes?
- How can “difficult” transfers be avoided?
- What skills are necessary to optimize the success of embryo transfer?
- Should techniques vary when performing a fresh or frozen embryo transfer?
The Journal club will be hosted by Fertility and Sterility's Video and Media Editor, Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E., at the University of Pennsylvania.