Leadership: developing your own personal brand – what makes you special?
Thursday 7 February, 12.30-1.30
A webinar for aspiring leaders to prepare and apply for leadership positions and to develop a stronger leadership presence. The webinar will look at strategies and techniques for defining and articulating what makes you special and how you sustain your personal brand.
The first of three webinars for aspiring leaders who want to apply for leaders positions and develop a stronger leadership presence by looking at strategies and techniques that help you to define and articulate your skills, talents and motivations. This webinar is not about ‘fixing’ you but is about offering you choices in how you choose to act and behave. The webinar will look at how you sustain and develop a more powerful sense of self and authentic leadership style.
The webinar aims to:
- Demonstrate techniques and strategies to identify your skills, talents and motivations – the things that make you special.
- Show how you own what makes you special and to talk about it with power and authenticity.
- To show the importance of language and behaviours in developing your brand.
- Explore the importance of personal brand in developing your leadership presence and in preparing for leadership positions.
- Demonstrate the importance of sustaining your personal brand through connecting to support networks, such as WLN.