Data integrity and its practical maintenance are crucial to the quality of healthcare products and the safety of patients.
The Importance of Data Integrity for Endotoxin Testing
Now available to view on demand
Join this 60-minute free webinar for a comprehensive overview on data integrity and how it relates to endotoxin testing. Robert Porzio, Lonza, will not only discuss why data integrity is important, but also take a look at the issues that may occur and the tools you can use to address them.
- Data integrity basics and corporate governance from the FDA
- Introduction to Kinetic Testing with emphasis focused on observations of subjective test methods
- Data integrity components through the WinKQCL™ Endotoxin Detection & Analysis Software and how it helps comply with the FDA’s data integrity guidance
- Establishing a risk-based approach to your review process
- Creating a FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
- Document assay process flow from sample preparation to review and release of results
Presenter: Robert PorzioProduct Manager for Endotoxin Detection
Lonza Walkersville, Inc.