Tuesday, June 18, 2019
2PM ET/ 1PM CT
Public relations professionals are deeply invested in and fiercely protective of the brands they represent. They are responsible for educating all potential stakeholders about the unique and positive impact their brands bring to the marketplace. Success hinges on engaging a loyal target audience that fully embraces their brands’ unique characteristics.
But even the most stable brands with the most loyal following are destined to encounter crisis situations. The eventuality of crisis and the serious challenges it brings means public relations professionals must be prepared for action well in advance of an incident occurring. Without adequate planning, their brands become nearly impossible to protect – particularly in the current 24/7/365 news cycle driven not only by headlines, but by multiple immediate and publicly available information sources like social media commentary and blog posts.
Join Dataminr to learn about the tools, policies and procedures you have at your disposal to safeguard your brand and maintain successful management of its narrative, even under the most challenging circumstances.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The role of real-time data in staying ahead of brand crises
- Strategies for assessing your brand’s crisis risk level
- How technology can assist in crisis notification and response
- Real-world case studies of how brands have navigated different types of crisis situations
- Tips for working with internal stakeholders for effective crisis management