Computational notebooks provides a modern day coding environment for users to perform data cleaning, data analysis, statistical modelling, numerical simulation and data visualisation.
Jupyter provides a free, open source interactive web tool for combining various coding and data analysis resources in one single document.
Join us in a live online webinar to learn about the power of these computational notebooks.
We will cover:
1. An overview of computational notebooks
2. An introduction to the Jupiter ecosystem
3. The power of Jupyter
4. Application use cases for actuaries
5. A short interactive demo in a notebook showing code execution
6. Practical tips to get started
We will also provide an opportunity for participants to ask questions.