The Power of Safe Choices: The ROI of Safety Technology
Available on demand, first broadcast: Wednesday 24 June: 11am - 12noon
Leaders are rapidly building new ways of working for their teams that reduce risk while enabling their businesses to move faster. Legislation such as CDM 2015 has accelerated the drive toward building a safety culture.
Yet, just as Rome was not built in a day, the industry is still on a path toward fully realizing the vision of a safety culture. While the current situation has placed a renewed focus on safety, two-thirds of companies still rely solely on Excel and paper-based records to analyse risk and safety data. Only 37% of companies use their data to predict risk.
Contractors are increasingly finding that digital tools and platforms have an important role in driving safety forward, both through better capturing and logging, and data analytics that help identify and manage sources of risk.
Join Chloe McCulloch, Editor, Building, and Elliott Group’s Matthew O’Dowd Group QHSE Manager as they lead an informative discussion with Alex Minett, Head of Product & Markets from CHAS on increasing organisational resilience and reducing risk.
Topics that will be covered:
- How to leverage safety tech as a differentiator to win more tenders
- How to get buy-in from site teams for construction technology
- The benefits Elliot Group have experienced from using platform technology for safety management
- The value add - saved time, reduced snagging, increased margins - of adopting safety tools and technology
- Interesting use cases and stories from the field