Challenges in Ensuring hPSC QualityIf you’ve already registered, please click here to log in to the webcast.
Join leading experts from across the hPSC field, as they discuss the challenges of ensuring reproducibility and rigor in hPSC research and realizing their potential in clinical applications.
During the webcast the speakers assessed the current challenges in defining quality standards for pluripotent cells lines for use to study development, in disease models or clinical applications, including drug screening as well as discussed the challenges associated with assessing and maintaining different states of pluripotency, as well as how to ensure genomic integrity for use in clinical studies.
- Peter Andrews, University of Sheffield
- Ivana Barbaric, University of Sheffield
- Peter Coffey, University College London
- Andreas Kurtz, BCRT
- Tenneille Ludwig, WiCell
- Florian Merkle, University of Cambridge
- Christine Mummery, LUMC, Leiden University
- Malin Parmar, Lund University
- Martin Pera, The Jackson Laboratory
- Glyn Stacey, International Stem Cell Banking Initiative
- David Turner, Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service
- Ludovic Vallier, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute