60 minutes with Medtronic: Reducing credit risk and accounts receivable delinquency during a crisis
4 June, 1:30pm BST
Credit Strategy and HighRadius are hosting a webinar in which the audience can pose questions to credit management experts from the world’s largest medical tech firm, on credit risk and accounts receivable oversight.
In 60 Minutes with Medtronic on June 4, audience members will have the chance to learn how Fortune 500 companies like Medtronic, the world’s largest provider of medical technology, are stabilising accounts receivable operations.
In a live ‘ask anything’ Q&A format, in which our expert panel (see below) will explore how credit risk exposures and delinquencies can be reduced, the following topics will be discussed:
1. Credit Risk Mitigation Strategies During the Crisis
- Handling bankruptcy trends & possible payment frauds
- Performing portfolio analysis & reading financial statements
2. Handling High DSO & Customer Delinquency Trends
- Key credit & collection indicators that would drive your collection strategies
- Ensuring healthy customer experience as an end-product in collections
3. Improving Employee Productivity in a Remote Workforce
- Redefining plan vs actual metrics for A/R teams
- Leveraging reporting & analytics for a global visibility across shared service