NICE into Action: NICE and you as a professional and practitioner
Tuesday 11 December 2018 | 12.30pm to 1.15pm
In this final webinar of our four-part NICE into Action webinar series, we will help allied health professionals to understand how NICE guidance and advice can support your practice, continuing professional development and career – ultimately supporting you to provide high quality services for patients and service users. This will include an exploration of autonomy and accountability in using guidelines in your practice.
By the end of this webinar you will:
- understand how to use NICE guidance and implementation resources to support your practice and continuing professional development
- know how to get involved with NICE
- understand the relationship between autonomy and accountability in the use of guidelines in your practice
- be able to use this to support continuous improvement in your service.
This webinar is open to all who are interested, but will be particularly useful to:
- Allied health professionals
- Professional leads for one or more of the allied health professions
- Directors and associate directors of AHP services
- Local, regional and national AHP leaders
This webinar series has been produced in partnership with NICE and with a number of allied health professionals, and support priority 3 of AHPs into Action. All webinars in the series will be recorded and available online after the event.
If you want to find out more about how NICE develops its recommendations and how NICE guidance can be used to support integrated, person-centred care, register for your place at NICE 2019: Transforming care by visiting niceconference.org.uk. NICE’s 20th anniversary annual conference takes place in Manchester on Thursday 9 May 2019.