Critical Considerations when Choosing a CDN for Streaming Video
Watch On Demand
Over 60% of people will abandon a video that rebuffers twice - never to return. Whether streaming video is your core business or a tool for marketing or education, no business can afford that kind of abandon rate.
This webinar explains how a Content Delivery Network (CDN) can help, including technical and operational considerations for choosing the right CDN to meet your video delivery requirements.
Adam Copeland, Manager of Solutions Engineering for Limelight, and an expert with extensive experience helping companies implement CDNs for video delivery, shares:
- Online video delivery best practices for live and on-demand workflows
- Key trends and factors to consider in delivering multiple formats to multiple devices, including streaming formats, deployment, protocols, and security
- Real-world use cases: customer insights into video delivery challenges and how companies solved them ranging from multi-vendor implementations to turnkey solutions
- Important implementation methods like device detection and optimization
- An exclusive sneak peek into the future of low-latency streaming video