“THE ROARING TWENTIES” – TACKLING THE FOUR D’S:
DISRUPTION, DIGITALIZATION, DECARBONIZATION & A NEW DECADE
THIS IS A DIGITAL FORUM WITH COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION
A PIONEERING INITIATIVE - KEEPING OUR SENSE OF COMMUNITY, INFORMATION FLOW & INDUSTRY CONNECTIVITY
Click here to watch a special message from Mr. Nicolas Bornozis, President of Capital Link about the event.
The 14th Annual Capital Link International Shipping Forum is known for its large attendance by investors, owners and financiers. It is a meeting place for C-level Executives from the industry and the finance and investment communities involved with shipping. Held in New York City every year, the Forum examines the macroeconomic issues that are shaping and transforming the international shipping markets today.
The Forum provides a comprehensive review and outlook of the various shipping markets, made more relevant by the release of companies' annual results. In addition, it discusses topics of critical relevance to the industry such as restructuring and consolidation, the various channels and methods of raising capital as well as the impact of new technologies and trading routes.
The Forum is organized in in partnership with Citi and in cooperation with NASDAQ and the New York Stock Exchange.
Questions? Please contact us at: forum@CapitalLink.com
Sign-up for 1x1 meetings!
The following companies will be available for one on one investor meetings with institutional investors only.
Please email which companies you are interested in meeting with to firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings will be held by videoconferencing or conference calls.
- Ardmore Shipping (NYSE: ASC)
- Atlas Corp. (Seaspan)(NYSE: ATCO)
- Advance Gas (Oslo:AVANCE)
- Capital Product Partners L.P. (NASDAQ:CPLP)
- Columbia Shipmanagement
- Costamare (NYSE: CMRE)
- d'Amico International Shipping S.A. (BIT:DIS)
- Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC)
- Diamond S Shipping (NYSE: DSSI)
- Dorian LPG (USA) LLC (NYSE:LPG)
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ:EGLE)
- Eurodry Ltd. (NASDAQ:EDRY)
- Euronav (NYSE:EURN)
- Euroseas (NASDAQ:ESEA)
- Exmar (EBR: EXM)
- Flex LNG (NYSE: FLNG)
- Frontline (NYSE: FRO)
- GasLog (NYSE: GLOG, GLOP)
- Genco Shipping & Trading (NYSE:GNK)
- Golar LNG (NASDAQ: GLNG)
- Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ:GRIN)
- Hoegh LNG Partners (NYSE: HMLP)
- International Seaways (NYSE:INSW)
- Pyxis Tankers (NASDAQ: PXS)
- Safe Bulkers (NYSE: SB)
- Scorpio Bulkers (NYSE:SALT)
- Scorpio Tankers (NYSE:STNG)
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings (NASDAQ:SHIP)
- SFL Corporation (NYSE:SFL)
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (NASDAQ:SBLK)
- Teekay Tankers Ltd. (NYSE: TNK)
- Torm (NASDAQ: TRMD)
- Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE: TNP)