Register below for the next Fertility and Sterility Journal Club Global:
Does time lapse imaging predict embryo ploidy?
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018
Time: 7:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Nina Desai, Ph.D., (Cleveland Clinic) will be joined by experts in the field including Marcos Meseguer, Ph.D., and Dan Kaser, M.D, to discuss the recent Fertility and Sterility manuscript, "Are cleavage anomalies, multinucleation, or specific cell cycle kinetics observed with time lapse imaging predictive of embryo developmental capacity or ploidy?"
Questions to be addressed include:
- What early embryo kinetics are predictive of blastocyst development?
- Do early embryo kinetics predicting embryo ploidy status?
- A comparison and contrast of noninvasive and invasive means of selection of euploid embryos?
- How can conflicting data from different laboratories be interpreted regarding variables that affect embryo kinetics?
- What are the advantages and disadvantage of algorithms to noninvasively select embryos?
The Journal Club will be hosted by John Randolph, Jr., M.D., and the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility fellowship at the University of Michigan. The event will be moderated by Fertility and Sterility's Video and Media Editor, Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E. at the University of Pennsylvania.