The proliferation of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) information is radically changing the landscape of the defense and intelligence community. Command centers’ designers and operators current focus is determining how to use available ISR information sources to assess situations immediately and better support the warfighter. A next-generation command and control infrastructure solution simplifies multi-classification architecture, allowing defense and intelligence organizations to streamline their IT needs.
In this session attendees will learn how to:
- Achieve information superiority and instant situational awareness through and immediate access to critical video and data resources via “any-to-any” switching
- Get a more accurate picture of the multi-domain battlespace and make faster, better-informed decisions.
- Simplify management of multiple classifications of information through a single IA (information assurance) accredited secure infrastructure.
- Increase the cyber security profile of command and control facilities while mitigating the threat of intentional or accidental breach, hack or data loss by insiders.
- Enable flexible and rapid reconfiguration of command and control resources to quickly adapt to dynamic mission requirements.
- Reduce up-front IT and AV infrastructure expense while lowering long-term total cost of ownership.