Hear how Radiation Therapy/Oncology departments are catching errors from secondary checks though in-vivo dosimetry. In this presentation, Jennifer Clark, M.S., DABR, a Medical Physicist with Sun Nuclear, will offer opportunities to enhance error detection and streamline workflows throughout the course of patient-specific QA.
Learning objectives for this webinar include:
• Unique sources of error during Patient-Specific QA, including beam modeling, transfer corruption, plan deliverability, patient setup, and anatomy changes
• Limitations of Machine QA alone for robust quality management
• Errors missed by Log Files
• Examples of errors detected and prevented by Patient-Specific QA
• Efficiencies and clinical experience with the SunCHECK™ Platform for thorough Patient-Specific QA