Materials and particle characterization are critical for assessing quality. These processes are usually performed with a series of different instruments tailored for specific material types. Hound combines particle sizing and counting capabilities with Raman and Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) to essentially characterize and identify any particle.
We will walk through some real-world case studies across different application areas where Hound provides detailed insights into particle characterization. We will demonstrate how Raman can be used to analyze free fatty acid content in protein aggregates, and LIBS can be applied to debris analysis in a material science structural integrity study.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
• Approaches to address particle characterization needs across different material types and in different industries
• How Raman and LIBS can complement traditional particle analysis counting and morphology measurements
• Advantages of an all-in-one automated system for particle characterization and identification
Who should attend:
• Drug development researchers
• Particle characterization specialists
• Analytical chemists
• Material characterization specialists