Interpreting routine feline haematology:
What does a five-part differential really mean?
Tuesday 17th November 2020, 8pm (GMT)
Join ISFM and IDEXX for a webinar on feline haematology. During this session we will:
- Refresh on the haematopoeisis of white cells.
- Discuss feline white cell morphology and purpose.
- Review absolute cells counts vs percentage differentials; tips on interpreting the white cell profile.
- Identify common feline leukogram patterns and how to interpret.
- Put all this information together using clinical case studies.