Comprehensively targeting the relevant genes and biomarkers in your tissues lets you see a complete view of the biology most important to your research. By mapping your gene expression to a morphological context, it allows you to discover novel insights into normal development, disease pathology, and clinical translational research.
Join this webinar and learn how to spatially resolve all the genes that matter most to your research and gain deeper insights into the what and where of human health and disease.
You will learn how to:
• Examine all relevant associated genes and pathways for oncology, immunology, and neuroscience to expand your analysis beyond the limited targets enabled by traditional gene expression assays in tissue sections
• Save time and make the most of precious samples by validating discoveries from the same whole transcriptome library with targeted panels
• Customize pre-designed cancer immunology, or neuroscience panels or design fully custom panels using the 10x Genomics Custom Panel Designer
• Make the most of your data with easy-to-use data analysis and visualization tools
Who Should Attend:
• Cancer Researchers
• Immuno-oncology Researchers