Drapers and Logility Webcast: Analytics, automation and profit
Date for the diary: Thursday 27th June 2019
How brands are using analytics and automation to increase profit
Join us for this discussion on how retailers are using analytics and automation to increase profit.
We will be exploring how having a single view of stock - including merchandising, allocation and replenishment strategies – is a great place to start, and why the use of retail analytics, demand sensing and machine learning to gain real-time feedback is the next step.
We will be speaking to Dutch lingerie brand Hunkemöller, who work with retail planning experts Logility, about how they are using this technology.
We’ll also be exploring:
- What steps are required to drive customer satisfaction, margin growth and profitability
- Why a unified plan for merchandise planning, allocation and store replenishment remains critical to stay competitive
- How advanced analytics can be used to support better, faster decision making
- How to launch a formal omni-channel demand planning process
- The process of assessing how your own planning process
- How automation is freeing up time and resources