Customer Case Study:
Adaptimmune – Implementing a Paperless QC Micro Lab
Tuesday, 7 May 2019
8 AM PDT, 11 AM EDT, 4 PM BST, 5 PM CEST
QC Micro organizations face many challenges processing high sample volumes from multiple data sources. With increasing focus on data integrity and automation many laboratories are moving to paperless solutions to capture, process and manage information more efficiently and reduce the number of errors.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics, a leader in developing T-cell cancer therapies, has implemented such a computerized, paperless qc micro solution. Learn from this case study what considerations drove the decision and how Lonza's paperless MODA™ Solution now supports Adaptimmune’s personnel in streamlining and driving efficiencies in the QC Microbiology laboratory.
- Considerations and regulatory requirements for implementing a computerized system
- Why Adaptimmune implemented a paperless solution
- The impact of that solution on their QC processes
- Benefits of review by exception approach
- Streamlining EM investigations
Who should attend?
- QC and manufacturing personnel who generate the data
- QA personnel who review and release data
- System owners and IT Business partners
The presentation lasts 45 minutes and is followed by a live Q&A session. Unable to attend? Register now and receive an email notification as soon as the event is available for on-demand viewing.