Wednesday, June 12, 2019
11:30 a.m. ET/ 8:30 a.m. PT
Today’s cyber-attackers, armed with better tools and techniques at their disposal, are more effective than ever at compromising endpoints and finding their way into business IT systems.
Research shows only 53 percent of incident response teams are “mature” in their ability to effectively respond when an event occurs. It is imperative for security teams to stay current on the latest methodologies and approaches for endpoint detection and response.
Learn how to manage vulnerability issues and apply forensic-grade security best practices. Join OpenText™ Senior Director of Product Marketing, Hope Swancy-Haslam, as she interviews experts Anthony Di Bello, OpenText vice-president of strategy, and Judy Branham, Aon Cyber managing director on Aligning Security with the Flow and Storage of Information.
Discussion will include:
- The convergence of risk, security, and legal teams around security issues
- The application and value of a “zero trust” approach in endpoint security
- The importance of aligning security to the flow and storage of information
- How teams can be more effective by understanding sensitive data and its location
- What it means and why it makes sense to bring security closer to protected information
- Forensic security methodologies to apply in every environment
Register today and bring questions for the live Q&A at the end of the webcast.