When it comes to TOC method development and method validation, there are often many questions such as how to determine acceptance criteria, how to conduct recovery studies, and how to know which regulations apply.
These questions need to be answered for successful water monitoring and cleaning validation programs, as robust method development and validation are essential to reliable and accurate TOC and conductivity data. Join our life science applications experts from the US and Europe, plus your industry peers for a live discussion on the most commonly asked questions around these topics.
You’ll leave with a method to your validation madness - or at least a plan for how to get there - to ensure appropriate technology for the application, suitable acceptance criteria, and compliance to regulatory requirements. Be sure to submit your questions during registration and bring more with you to the event. You’re in for a lively discussion with Michelle and Daniel!
Here are a few questions Michelle and Daniel will discuss:
• How do I go about determining acceptance criteria?
• What compounds can and cannot be analyzed using TOC?
• Why are recovery studies important? How are recovery studies conducted?
• What are the applicable regulations and guidance documents for method validation?
• Live questions from the audience!
Who should attend:
• QA & QC personnel
• Validation personnel
• Operations personnel
• Engineering teams