Tuesday, September 24
2:00 p.m. ET/ 11:00 a.m. PT
Operating in a digital economy drives many organizations to take advantage of a SaaS consumption model when it comes to IT products. Security products are no exception, fueling a multibillion-dollar, ever-growing Security as a Service (SECaaS) market.
As a security professional, SECaaS gives you a unique ability to play an instrumental role in driving your organization towards better, more secure and compliant operation by securing your most vulnerable area – privileged users. And doing so quickly, efficiently, and inexpensively, without the need to develop in-house expertise in privileged access management. After all, privileged access is the gateway to an organization’s most valuable assets and is at the core of nearly every major security breach.
While Privileged Access Management (PAM) as a Service is not a brand-new concept, it could be critical for those organizations that simply don’t have the resources to deploy and maintain an on-prem PAM solution. PAM as a Service is a way to outsource complex security solutions needs to experts in the field while allowing internal IT and security teams to focus on core business competencies.
Join this webcast to learn:
- Security as a Service recent trends
- Direct business-centric benefits from moving to a SECaaS approach
- Main attack scenarios targeting privileged access
- Privileged Access Management basics in the digital economy
- “Privilege as a Service” concept and benefits
- 5 key things to look for when evaluating Privileged Access Security as a Service
- How to build a foundation for your Privilege Access Security program using PAM as a Service