Wednesday, November 20, 2019
2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
How do you feel about the performance of your cybersecurity vendors? If you’re like most security professionals, “frustrated” probably springs to mind. A recent survey of IT security professionals conducted by SC Media and research firm C.A. Walker found that dissatisfaction runs deep among cybersecurity technology buyers. Some of the common problems: Vague, unverifiable stats, over-promising but under-delivering results, a lack of data showing whether the products are actually working, and no contractual performance guarantees.
During this webcast, we’ll reveal what many of your colleagues’ pet peeves are — and share advice from some top CISOs and CIOs on how to get the results you expect and deserve from your cybersecurity vendors and products.
- How CISOs hold vendors accountable
- The secret to effectively narrowing the focus of a vendor conversation
- Tools for making smart buying decisions
- Setting a cadence for meetings with your vendors
- The key to getting vendors to “play nice” with each other