A Closer Look at Efficiency Gains, Comparability, and Analytical Results
In this webinar, attendees will receive an introduction to the groundbreaking Sievers Eclipse BET Platform to understand why it was created and how it works to simplify and automate endotoxin assay setup, while maintaining full compliance with USP <85>. With Eclipse, compliant 21-sample assays can be set up in as little as 9 minutes, leading to substantial efficiency gains.
This webinar will also focus on how to evaluate this revolutionary technology. From comparability of analytical results across platforms to data integrity and validation testing, this webinar will leave attendees with a solid understanding of how the Eclipse platform stacks up next to other technology on the market, and how it can be evaluated and validated in a QC lab to demonstrate viability for routine endotoxin testing.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
• Why and how the Sievers Eclipse platform was developed
• How the Eclipse platform increases efficiency and automates endotoxin testing
• How the Eclipse platform aligns with USP <85>, EP 2.6.14, and JP 4.01
• Comparability of analytical results across different platforms
• Data integrity
• Validation testing and validation tools available to customers
Who should attend:
• QA & QC personnel
• Microbiology personnel
• Validation personnel
• Metrology personnel