Hush Those False Alarms - Unwanted Alarm Management Solutions for Flats, Apartments and Houses of Multiple Occupation
With fire protection in flats, apartments and HMOs making the news for all the wrong reasons, this CPD-certified webinar provides an overview of the current solutions available for reducing false alarms in HMOs and other areas by using mixed, conventional and hush systems.
It also explores how C-TEC's BS5839-6 Hush Button fire alarm solution is assisting landlords and building managers in better protecting their properties whilst ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
- The devastating impact of false alarms
- Fire statistics in the UK
- BS5839 part 6 and part 1 recommendations
- Sources of unwanted alarms (case studies)
- Technical solutions to prevent unnecessary building evacuations
- Typical mixed & single system solutions
- The Hush Button fire alarm solution
- Hush Button wiring and operation
- Case studies
- Future developments
- A live 20-minute Q&A session.