High concentration therapeutic antibody solutions face numerous chemical and colloidal stability challenges as a result of increased solution viscosities. Formulating antibodies at high concentration for subcutaneous administration is challenging, with early-stage characterization and screening for lead candidates and stable formulations key to de-risking the therapeutic pipeline. In this webinar, we will highlight the intermolecular interactions that dominate at high protein concentration and present strategies and characterization tools for identifying and reducing unfavorable interactions to ensure that acceptable viscosity and physicochemical stability hallmarks are reached.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Analytical and biophysical characterization of mAbs.
- Unique solution properties of high concentration mAbs.
- Strategies to reduce viscosity and enhance long term mAb stability.
Professionals who work on the following should attend:
- Biotherapeutics characterization
- mAb formulation and stabilization
- Therapeutic protein stability
- Biotherapeutics development