Interpreting routine feline haematology:
What do red cell parameters really mean?
Tuesday 22nd September 2020, 8PM (BST)
Join ISFM and IDEXX for a webinar looking at feline red cell parameters.
In this webinar we will:
- Refresh on the haematopoiesis of red cells and platelets.
- Review red cell profile: what do each of the red cell parameters mean and how they relate to red cell morphology.
- Discuss thrombocytopaenia vs platelet clumping and how to differentiate.
- Identify common feline red cell and platelet abnormalities: what changes may be visible on the red cell profile.
- Put all this information together using clinical case studies.