Join us in an interactive roundtable discussion with real-world pharmaceutical industry professionals. We will discuss how handheld Raman has transformed workflows and maximized quality insight in their organization. Panelists will review some of their own real-world challenges and successes in the implementation of handheld 1064nm-based Raman instrumentation.
Rigaku-branded masks will be awarded to the first 100 people who register!
In this roundtable you’ll learn:
• Challenges faced by pharmaceutical quality teams in their material analysis workflows, and real-world solutions
• How leading pharmaceutical manufacturers have adapted their quality processes to include handheld Raman
• What areas within their workflow leading manufacturers use handheld Raman
Who should attend:
• Quality Control & Assurance (Managers and Scientists)
• Manufacturing Chemists
• Validation Engineers
• Biopharmaceutical Scientists, Metrology