Register below for the next Fertility and Sterility Journal Club Global:
"Reproductive medicine in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic"
Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Time: 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Catherine Racowsky Ph.D., Paul Lin, M.D. Eve Feinberg, M.D. Enrique Schisterman, Ph.D., and Bill Petok, Ph.D., Antonio La Marca, M.D., Ph.D., and Diana Alecsandru, M.D., Ph.D., will discuss the following topics related to the current COVID-19 crisis:
- What are the key points from the recent ASRM COVID-19 document?
- What are aspects of COVID-19 that make this virus unique?
- How does one assess epidemiological data in realtime during a pandemic, and how long will it take to have robust data on potential reproductive outcomes?
- How can we reduce the risk of infection for our patients and staff?
- What behavioral health steps can providers and patients take toeffectively navigate this challenging time?