PRWeek Convene: Dashboard
Monday, May 18, 2020
Within our current climate, opening the lines of communication has become more important than ever before. Companies must be quick to adapt to the "new normal" brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic or risk being left behind.
For many companies, this crisis has been the catalyst needed in order to fast track technology adoption and eliminate the need for perfection in the name of innovation.
Convene Dashboard is a fast-paced online event that will showcase top comms tech solutions and highlight how companies are putting their technology to work in order to rise to the occasion and are learning how to pivot not panic when it comes to meeting customers' needs.
12:00pm ET - The Future of Teamwork sponsored by Muck Rack
Join to learn:
- How to approach essential media relations tasks collaboratively in an age of remote work
- The tools and tech PR pros are using to communicate with members of the media
- What it takes to onboard, grow and manage talent remotely
- How to make a business case for CRM, collaboration and workflow technology
12:45pm ET - Now is the Future of Media Relations sponsored by D S Simon Media
Join to learn:
- Survey results from broadcasters that offer surprising insights to help you land the big interview
- Tech tips (that even a CEO can handle) to make sure they look and sound the best when you score coverage
- New technology and tools that are creating the opportunity for nationwide local market interviews from the comfort and safety of home
1:30pm ET - A symbiotic relationship: tech and comms
In this session, brand leaders share their blueprints on the best tools, strategies and talent to employ so PR maximizes not only its creativity, but also the platforms on which it can be most effective.
- Data analysis to social engagement, influencer management to video, and media monitoring to AI, embracing technology holds the key to the present and future of communications.
- The ongoing global pandemic only underscores this reality.