Register below for the next Fertility and Sterility Journal Club Global:
"Does IVF change the aneuploidy rates compared to natural cycles?"
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Kathleen Hong, M.D., along with coauthors Jason Franasiak, M.D., Marie Werner, M.D., George Patounakis, M.D., Eric Forman, M.D., and Richard Scott, M.D., will be joined by experts in the field including Randi Goldman, M.D., and Mark Trolice, M.D. to discuss the recent Fertility and Sterility paper, "Embryonic aneuploidy rates are equivalent in natural cycles and gonadotropin-stimulated cycles."
Questions and issues addressed include:
- Rates of embryonic aneupoidy attained with stimulated and unstimulated IVF cycles
- Can "superior" oocytes be obtained with natural or modified natural cycles?
- How does age affect aneuploidy rate in stimulated and unstimulated cycles?
- Why does increasing dose of gonadotropin affect aneupoidy rates in animal models and not humans?
- Can ICSI affect rates of aneuploidy?
This Journal Club Global is hosted by Kathleen Brennan, M.D., Daniel Dumesic, M.D., Lindsay Kroener, M.D., and Zain Al-Safi, M.D. from UCLA, and by Fertility and Sterility's Interactive Associate-in-Chief, Micah Hill, D.O.