NICE into Action: implementing NICE guidance - everyone's business
Tuesday 13 Novemeber 2018 | 12.30pm to 1.15pm
This webinar, the third in a four-part webinar series of NICE into Action, will help AHPs to understand their roles in using structured approaches to implement NICE guidance to support better health, care and wellbeing for patients, service users and citizens. It will include examples of AHPs who have successfully done this.
By the end of the webinar you will:
- understand the principles that create a positive environment for change and support implementing guidelines in practice
- understand the practical steps to improving the quality of care and services using NICE guidance
- be more familiar with ‘top down’ and ‘bottom up’ approaches to implementing guidelines
- be able to find and use practical tools available online to support the implementation of NICE guidance.
This webinar is open to all who are interested, but will be particularly useful to:
- Allied health professionals
- Professional leads for one or more of the allied health professions
- Directors and associate directors of AHP services
- Local, regional and national AHP leaders
- Improvement and transformation leads with responsibility for AHP services
This webinar series has been produced in partnership with NICE and with a number of allied health professionals, and support priority 3 of AHPs into Action. All webinars in the series will be recorded and available online after the event.