Ion Chromatography (IC) is probably not the first technique that comes to mind when evaluating the chemical composition of dry chemicals, but IC might offer you insight not possible with other analytical techniques.
In this webinar, Grant Lobdell from Dyne Fire Protection Labs will share how his lab determined ion chromatography was the right approach for analyzing dry chemical agents in fire extinguishers and how system reliability factored into their decision to expand the technique throughout their lab. Grant will provide examples of the analysis methods in his lab which can be used to help develop and validate methods quickly and easily.
If you’re new to IC, learn how to choose the right suppression technology and automated sample preparation techniques to ensure accurate and reliable results. If you’re already using ion chromatography, register to learn additional ways to improve the reliability of your system.
Key learning objectives:
• Learn how to evaluate the reliability of an IC
• Understand how quick and easy it can be to develop and validate a new method
• Hear about additional techniques that help improve instrument reliability
Who Should Attend:
• Laboratory managers and analysts not currently using IC, but looking for help on how to justify the investment
• Lab managers and technology leads responsible for evaluating ion chromatography instrumentation
• Analysts responsible for developing and validating new ion chromatography methods