Re-opening your business – what you need to do
Thursday 25 June, 10:30 - 11:30am BST
This webinar will discuss new safer working rules for Scottish businesses as they begin to re-open post Coronavirus lockdown. This is an ideal opportunity for small business owners to ask questions about how the new rules will affect premises, staff and customers, including:
- How to implement social distancing in different types of business
- Use of PPE in workplaces
- Looking after staff and customers
- Washing and cleaning premises
- Implications of Test and Protect regime for businesses
- How will the new rules be enforced
- Is there flexibility in the 2m rule?
- What support will be available to help businesses with further queries?
We’re grateful to the Scottish Government for supporting this event – for more information on Scottish Government support, you can visit: www.findbusinesssupport.gov.scot.
This webinar is free of charge and open to all small business owners across Scotland.
Questions should be submitted in advance using the 'submit a question' box on this page. We’ll include as many as possible in a Q&A session with our guest speakers who represent the organisations overseeing the new rules:
Brian Lawrie, Vice Chair - Society of Chief Environmental Health Officers in Scotland and Team Leader in Environmental Health, South Ayrshire Council
Mark Carroll, HM Inspector of Health and Safety, Scotland at the HSE. Our host will be Colin Borland from FSB Scotland.
Whatever your question please let us know on this page and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.